AMTA’s National Massage Therapy Awareness Week (NMTAW)
Celebrate with us all week long on social media and take advantage of our special promotions.
AMTA’s National Massage Therapy Awareness Week® (NMTAW) is a dedicated week for massage therapists across the U.S. to celebrate and promote the health and wellness benefits of massage therapy with their clients and community. We hope you will join us on social media all week long and take advantage of our special NMTAW promotions.
1. Share Resources on Massage for Health & Wellness with Your Clients
We will be sharing resources throughout the week on social media, highlighting the many health and wellness benefits of massage therapy. Make sure you are following us on Instagram and Facebook to access and re-share these resources with your clients. Plus, take advantage of our free downloadable NMTAW flyer and Benefits of Massage poster to display in your massage therapy practice.
2. Get A Limited-Time Discount on Our Self-Care CE for Massage Therapists Bundle
As we celebrate the benefits of massage therapy this week, take some time to reset, reflect and prioritize your own physical and mental well-being with our Self-Care CE for Massage Therapists promotional bundle – only available for purchase during NMTAW (October 22-28). AMTA members save $37 (the equivalent of one free course), and non-members will save over 20% on this bundle!
- NEW! Self-Care Strategies for Preventing Burnout by Susan Salvo, EdD, LMT
- Healthy Hands: How to Properly Take Care of Forearms, Wrists and Hands by Dennis Price, LMT
- Self-Care Fitness Principles for Massage Therapists by Nina Cherie Franklin, PhD, CMT
Please note: You have one year from the date of purchase to complete an online course.
3. Exclusive NCBTMB Board Certification Promotion
Share Your Story
Don’t forget to share how you celebrated NMTAW! Send us your photos and updates from your NMTAW awareness activities for a chance to be featured on our social media platforms, website or publications.]]>